Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I managed to stimulate an economy just not ours

Last night I decided to skip listening to the Messiah lie about raising taxes et al. I instead decided to try and stimulate the economy and went searching to find somewhere I could buy a Jayne Cobb Hat because I want one.




I did manage to find a lady who knits them and can make a special order to fit my planet size head. The only "bad" thing is she is from Canada so I will be stimulating their economy not ours. But I am a free trade guy so I am good with that.

I guess this lady is kind of the Queen of Jayne hat making as this video shows



The lady with the glasses is the one making my hat.


A man walks down the street wearing that hat shows he isn't afraid of anything.

Shiny
Chris