Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Re Danica

First: I note that Danica's... um... decorative marking is not in evidence in the photo you chose, Lance. Compare:


pshopped VS au naturale





Is it there? Is it gone? Is it strategically "covered" for certain appearances? Something to think about ;-) .

Second: I loved the link to McCain's "How to get a million hits on your blog in less than a year," (which you linked to invoke rule No. 5 about, er, personality) especially this part under No. 4:

... don't confuse cyber-venom with real-world hate. Maybe Ace of Spades really would like to go upside Andrew Sullivan's head with a baseball bat, I don't know. But at some point you understand it's just blogging about politics, and you start wondering if maybe it shares a certain spectator-friendly quality with pro wrestling. For all we know, Ace is spending weekends at Sully's beach shack in Provincetown.


Unlike the guy in Choke. Kick. Girl., I love MMA but I'm only Lucy Liu kicking everybody's actual butts in my best daydreams. Everything else? It's all good.