Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"The Committee to Recall Bob Z."

No doubt everyone who's read my former blog Lakeshore Laments and postings here knows State Rep. Bob Ziegelbauer (D-Manitowoc) is my cousin.

He's also the County Executive of Manitowoc County, and is being recalled. You can see the modified Word Press-based website of the group here.

Since they've been around for some time, here are my thoughts on this witch hunt effort.
1) If they get enough signatures to even trigger a recall, I'd be surprised.

2) Seriously, you'd think these people would have learned last year: Bob Ziegelbauer is "Mr. Manitowoc County."

3) Good to see Matt Kadow found a hobby.
That's all.

UPDATE: Man is my timing good. Read this article, this is just too crazy.

Labels: