Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Friday, May 13, 2005

Pamela Anderson Billboard.

On the morning to work every day a billboard with Pamela Anderson greets me. She is exhorting all of us 41 northbounders to boycott KFC. People have told me she is independently working to bring KFC down or at least to get them to treat the chickens more humanely.

KFC has offered to take her on a tour of their plants to show her they work hard to ensure humane treatment of the chickens but I doubt she will go for it. Our society is so removed from death we actively seek to shield ourselves from it. She will be happy in her fantasy that cruelty to chickens is widespread in KFC plants.

In any event Pamela Anderson is going to be the last source of *ANY* inspiration to me. Yes, I mean any. She is not going to influence my diet, she is not going to influence my politics, same to my other beliefs. I do not even find her over-madeup over-siloconized self attractive.

I do not doubt there is cruelty but I do not believe it to be widespread. Remember we all carry the seeds of cruelty and barbarism in us.