Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, April 04, 2005

Welcome Lance

I have been working a lot lately, and I'd like to thank Lance Burri for bringing up a good topic and also for posting on it here at the BBA. I know that he blogs on a schedule over at his site, but he is welcome to post over here at his leisure.

And that leads me into my next topic. The Badger Blog Alliance has been a work in progress, a living, breathing blogument, if you will, since its inception not too awfully long ago. Given that, a suggestion has been made that I think may be worth trying, and that is the BBA as The Corner. This will require more posting members to the site, though, and support from the existing members. Before we give this a try, though, I'd like to know what the opinions of the Wisconsin blogosphere are on this. I'd also like to hear what non-blogging readers think of the idea. Please leave feedback in the comments section. If I do not see feedback, my assumption will have to be that this is not an idea with popular support, and I will not go forward with it.