Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Reviewing the "Guest Blogger" experiment

Not much to review. The purpose of the experiment was two fold. One was to gauge the interest Wisconsin bloggers had in participating at the Badger Blog Alliance. The second was to see how willing bloggers were to contribute original content (ie, not cross posted material). There were not takers for those two criteria. Two of you were willing to contribute cross post material, and I thank you, but let's save that for a "Carnival of the Badger Bloggers."

Even though nobody took me up on the original offer, I'm going to keep it open. If you are interested in participating here at the Badger Blog Alliance with an original post (WI related), email me or another posting member. As for cross posted material, hold onto that for the moment. I can't work on a "Carnival of Badger Bloggers" for at least a week, but let's save it until I can.