Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chief Flynn declares the City of Milwaukee Above the Law

Chief Flynn declares Milwaukee a police state where what the law says matters not one bit to Chief Flynn and his troops.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it," Flynn said. "Maybe I'll end up with a protest of cowboys. In the meantime, I've got serious offenders with access to handguns. It's irresponsible to send a message to them that if they just carry it openly no one can bother them."(From the MJS)

Well isn't that nice first he says he will ignore the law when it comes to open carry and then he throws in an insult calling those of us who might practice our rights "Cowboys"

I love it when a Public Servant forgets who he works for.

First Chief Flynn I hate horse so I am no cowboy and are you personally going to pay for the lawsuits that will be coming when your Officers "take down" a citizen who was legally practicing his open carry right. I cannot wait to see the fire storm if one of those citizens is a Black or Hispanic business owner. I hope you cost your shat hole of a city millions with your policy Chief Flynn.

I do find it scary how quick you are willing to and take away the rights of law abiding Citizens.

When will the left and the public officials get their minds wrapped around fact that these are rights we are talking about not privileges. As a Public Servant you do not have the right to decided what are rights and what are privileges

Just another reason that Milwaukee is a shat hole Chief Ed Flynn

I am glad my tax dollars are not paying this asshats salary.

Chris