Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another Example of why dealing with these people is a waste of time

We were lucky enough to be visited by a Liberal Blog Troll who goes by the handle of

Jesusisjustalrightwithme

who left this comment

go read it then ask yourself would you want to be friends with a person like this?

I did reply to his comment

But I thought this was worthy of being pointed out this is the people we are dealing with when you interact with the Left.

Have to wonder why would you want to interact with people like this.

I understand he is going for shock value that is what Leftist trolls do Hell that is what all Trolls do.

But in this case his actions just reinforce my views that I do not want to have anything to do with those who make up the Left. The sooner we turn our backs on these people the better we will all be.

Have a Nice Day(I am thinking of going to Have a Nice Day as a blog signature what do you all think?)
Chris