Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't know where this is coming from, but I like it

Bob Donhal is emailing a note he sent to Doyle, with a 'gift':

Dear Gov. Doyle,

Please don't ruin our state.

My family settled here in 1856, have paid taxes all of that time but have seen you and the liberals destroy our economic base the last few years. Tommy built it up, you are tearing it down.

As a true conservative I am sending you my tea bag, used though. I will not waste anything in this life, unlike our governmental bodies like MPS and the state of Wisconsin.

See you at the tea/tax rally on Wednesday at the Capitol.

Bob and Jean Dohnal


Send your note and gift today - be sure to use it first, though! And if you can't go to the Capitol, find a party near you.