Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, March 05, 2009

One industry that is making money under Obama

The people who make and sell guns and ammo are making money hand over fist.

I just got off the phone with the guy at Fletcher Arms, I was calling to check up on this little beauty that I have ordered


The Beretta CX4 Storm above.

Below what mine will look like once I pimp it out.


Isn't it beautiful it is a carbine which means it is a rifle that shoots pistol ammo mine will be in .40sw so it can use the same ammo as my XDm pistol.

But I digress they had to tell me they cannot find one anywhere so I might have to wait a month or more to get mine. They say they are having trouble even getting ammo from their distributors and the gun manufactures cannot make guns fast enough to keep up with the demand.

I know what he is saying even a huge retailer like Cabela's is having issues keeping bulk ammo in stock. I just bought 3000 rounds for my end of the world stock pile from them. I had no trouble but did notice some of the more common rounds like .40sw were temp out of stock.

There are a whole hell of a lot of people out there who do not trust President Obama or the current Congress when it comes to the 2nd Amendment and they are stock piling guns and ammo as fast as they can get their hands on it.

I know just the thought of all those guns and bullets flooding our nation make Libs like Grumps wet themselves. But they have to look at it as an actual stimulus effort by Obama that is working. I mean these guns and ammo are not cheap but that does not matter the gun owners of this nation are putting their hard earned dollars in to the economy at a much faster rate then the current stimulus programs.

Just so Grumps can sleep at night relax most of the 3000 rounds is .22 ammo for me and my son to use up North plinking and small game hunting. A lot of people do not respect the tiny little .22 round but if the world falls apart that little round will do a lot of grunt working feeding your family if you are smart enough to have thought ahead. ;) I got a pretty good deal on it in bulk so I stocked up.

Anyone else having trouble getting a certain gun or particular size of ammo?

My guess is gun companies like Beretta and Colt and ammo companies like Federal and Remington are hiring and looking at adding shifts.

So Kudos to President Messiah for helping stimulate one part of the Economy. ;)

Better Get Yours Well The Getting Is Good and Still Legal.
Chris