Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Get the inside scoop...


Image via CrunchBase
...on news aggregation using Google Reader. If you're a conservative blogger and you're always on the look out for faster and more efficient ways to aggregate content, then join me tomorrow at noon for a virtual brown bag lunch on "Using RSS feeds and Google Reader" to find content. I frequently write about the benefits of Google Reader on my business blogsite at e1evation, llc. and tomorrow I'll share my secrets with any conservative blogger who wants to take part. Simply send me an email with your name and the address of your blog and I'll send you the information you need to log on to the GoToMeeting session. Can't make it at that time? Send me your info and I'll send you a recording of the session...