Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm Staying in New Jersey

If you read my blog, then you know that I'm in New Jersey this week. I'm a bit of a home body, so I've been eagerly awaiting my return to Wisconsin on Friday. Until, that is, I read this at JSOnline:

A cold wave expected to head south from Alaska could send temperatures in southern Wisconsin plunging below zero for most of next week, according to the National Weather service in Sullivan.
[...]
If the air mass tracks as expected, temperatures will fall below zero Monday night and stay below zero much of the time into Friday, resulting in "one of the colder periods we've experienced in the past 15 years or so," according to the weather service.

I'm now considering the wisdom of walking south from here until April or so.