Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Unrelated Quote of the Week

This signing highlights the important trade relationship between the United States and Bangladesh and is a positive step toward a stronger commercial relationship,” said Under Secretary Padilla. “…This 737 purchase will expand the BBA fleet with world-class aircraft and boost commercial ties between our two countries.”
Glad we could help. Hey, Jib, let’s make sure and stock extra peanuts, k?

Oh, and dibs on the pilot seat. Except when there's actual flying to do, that is.

More:

In April 2008, BBA signed a contract with Boeing for the purchase of four 787-8s and four 777-300ERs, valued at over $2.1 billion, with $1.3 billion in U.S. export content.
Can I get you my share of that next week? All I've got on me are twenties.

I sure hope that leaves us enough cash for the geosynchronous satellites. Because I’m hoping to hack into that NFL package where you get to watch whatever game you want.