Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, June 26, 2008

In honor of the SCOTUS we should have a BBA Shooting event

I know I have not done this in a while but all of a sudden I am getting that funny feeling and no it is not gas ;)

Any interest in picking a Saturday or a Sunday and meeting out at McMillers Shooting Range for a BBA shooting event?

Let me know in the Comments if there is any interest and if we get enough people you know like at least 3-5 to say they want to do it I will try and set something up.

But it cannot be until my AK gets out of the shop I am having a new folding/telescoping stock put on and a new pistol grip and front grip all in synthetic black it should look pretty nice when it gets done.

So start looking at your day planners and seeing what Weekend works best for you.

WSB Chris BBA Master At Arms ;)

I have a bunch of new stuff since the last outing like a.17HMR Rifle which is a hoot to shoot so lets make this happen.