Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

The Supreme Court today affirmed in a landmark ruling struck down the Washington DC handgun ban.


This is a major victory for people who believe in the 2nd amendment and is a blow to anti gun groups.

Lets see they SCOTUS says I have a right to own a handgun for self defense ok now if we can get our criminal loving governor to allow concealed carry then I could practice this RIGHT where ever I am.

I wonder if this strikes down the Morton Grove hand gun band from 1981 it would seem to me that the city of Morton Grove has no right to tell people they cannot possess handguns.

A great day for those of us who believe in all of the Amendments in the Bill of Rights not just the ones we like.

WSB Chris