Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nick is Right!

In commentary on my last post about Ron Paul supporters unfurling banners on HWY 41/HWY 441 overpasses Nick says:

I know... are those guys nuts? What are they thinking trying to advertise a candidate they believe in, and trying to get his name out. It's crazy I tell you.
Source: BBA Commentary by Nick Schweitzer


Sure, but I wasn't asking why but asking others if the Ron Paul supporters were doing the same around them.

Here is the latest way they are trying to advertise a candidate they believe in, and trying to get his name out.
UAB Spam Team Spots First Presidential Campaign Spam

Anti-spam researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) noted a disturbing new trend following Sunday's Republican Candidates Presidential debate. One of the candidates has a new spam campaign dedicated to proclaiming him victorious in the debate and extolling his virtues as the future president.
Source: UAB Media Relations – "Ron Paul Spammers" Targeted by UAB Spam Team
Now, I agree with the article I do not believe for a second there is any official Ron Paul sanction to this activity, but again I wonder if those folks have been drinking too much fluoridated water?

Labels: