Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Friday, March 31, 2006

Re: Murder of Julienne McGuire

Wow, there is much more to that story than I originally thought. Not to take away from the criminal investigation, which is the most important thing right now, but do you have any sense of how this is affecting that election, tee bee? I was in Beloit on Saturday and the Folts signs were everywhere. I wonder if people might be pulling back on their support of him or if they'll just shrug this all off and go about it as politics as usual.

Also, do you have links to news stories on those other two murders? I and I'm sure other BBA readers from this part of the state would be interested to know as much about all three as possible, just to be on the safe side on the chance that this is a serial killer scenario.