Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A budding Republican challenger to Mark Green

Scott Walker may be out of the race, but Mark Green still may have a competitor in the Republican primary: Kris from Dummocrats. Here's her platform:

I believe that I could be that candidate. Oh sure, I don't have any government experience or influential connections or overflowing campaign war chest. What I do have, however, is an unbeatable issue. If elected, I hereby vow to guarantee the speedy removal of dead animals from Wisconsin's roads. My internal polling has shown almost unanimous support for this stance.

She may be a RINO, though, folks. She's proposing a vehicle registration fee increase to pay for it. As for me, I say kick 'em in the ditch. It's cheaper and it gives the scavengers something to munch on. It's the way of the wild

(Of course, this post was written in jest)