Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Re: Is It Really That Bad?

I just checked out Carrick Bend. Very interesting. Then I moseyed on over to the American Conservative Union's rating website and Mark Green has a lifetime rating of 88. To compare, this ties with Jim Sensenbrenner, is four points less than Paul Ryan's 92, and 11 greater than Tom Petri's 77.

David's attitude is what got Governor Doyle elected in 2002. I saw some gun zealots (don't get me wrong I am all for gun rights and the Second Amendment but these guys were kooks) on the wi.general newsgroup (check it out on Google groups, however, the group is now worthless) and they said they would not vote for anyone but ET. They said, Governor McCallum was insufficiently pure when it came to gun rights, well a lot of good voting for ET did. Now, we have as governor Handgun Control Inc.'s best friend as governor.