Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A good day for the looters




Senate passes Obama's economic recovery plan



State Senate votes to raise minimum wage

More storm clouds on the horizon on both the State and Federal level.

I will be totally honest I am glad I am not a business owner in the state of Wisconsin.

As for the Stimulus bill, start greasing the skids towards making a recession into a depression.

I lived through Carter, I remember how bad it was and how miserable this country was under that Mopes leadership. I have the feeling that when "The One" gets done with our economy the Carter era is going to look like the good old days.

I wonder what it is like to get up every morning and hope that the Federal Government and the State Government will take care of you.

After listening to a number of the questions that the Messiah got at his two "town hall" meetings. I am actually worried about the long term survival of this nation.

When did we become a nation of losers always looking for a handout I mean I was shocked by these people begging Obama to take care of them. What happen to the Nation that put men on the moon and once fought a global war to save Western Civilization? When did our vision and need to do great things leave us? When did we become a nation of serfs just looking for the next hand out for our Lords in Washington or Madison? We have a large percentage of our population that is content to live on the dole how did we ever let it get to this point. It just boggles the mind.

I for one refuse to be a serf I will not look to Washington or Madison to take care of me or my family. I know that a lot of you feel the same way the question is is there enough of us left anymore?

Yes it will get much worse before it gets better, but I still believe it will eventually get better.

It is just how long will it take is the question now

Chris