Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, February 09, 2009

OMG OMG OMG OMG I think I know where I will be the first weekend in April

The Knob Creek Gun Range in West Point KY.

Home of the worlds largest Machine Gun Shoot and Military Gun Show.

You can actually rent time on a fraking FLAME THROWER droollllllllllll

Consider this my Birthday Wish List I want one of everything in the video.



About the only thing I did not see in the video was the "Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 Kilowatt Range"

I wonder if the guns laws in Oconomowoc would allow me to park a large breech fed cannon in my back yard? I would tell you this a flame thrower would keep those kids from the Lutheran School off my lawn.

Now I have to go and start begging the Gruppenfuhrer to let me go to this for the weekend.

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Chris