No theme this week. Unfortunately, no haiku, either. Just good ol' Bites. Enjoy.
- To start off tonight's Bites, I can think of no better link to hit than this one to the petition at Badger Blogger.
- Staying with Badger Blogger, they have continuing coverage of the Brittany Zimmerman 911 call.
- Christian Schneider proposes the "Vice Wife". That's Vice Wife, not vice wife-there is a difference.
- Wigderson sullies a good point with a bad joke.
- Nick has a sensible gasoline relief plan for summer.
- "One Less Victim in Milwaukee"
- But gosh darn it, people like him...don't they?
- Kathy thanks...Hillary?
- No food for you.
- Jim Doyle clings to a bad policy? And it's ethanol? Pshaw.
Labels: Badger Bites