Okay. Some of you out there are dodging the flood waters. Others are still suffering the indignities of winter. Either way, the miserable winter of 2007-2008 holds on by the finger nails. Grab a warm beverage, a cozy blanket, and tuck into tonight's Badger Bites.
- What of autism?
- Is there an actual on-the-record Obama position on hand gun bans?
- What say you...Jaguar or Jag-wire? I'm with E.
- MU warrior looks at Louis Butler's latest incarnation.
- Bruce brings us a positive Milwaukee police story.
- Elliot looks at a double standard in politics.
- Do your voting homework.
- Finally, an issue of TIME worthy of sending to your state and Federal elected officials.
- Folkbum offers up a ringing endorsement for Butler.
- And tonight we wrap with a dumb post, even by Michael Mathias' standards.
Labels: Badger Bites