Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Why do people hate Wal-Mart so much?

Want to draw a crowd say you are going to build a Wal-Mart and watch the professional protesters show up.

I just do not get all the Wal-Mart hatred. I love this line from a racist/xenophobe protester in Cudahy where Wal-Mart would like to build a Wal-Mart Super center.

"We do not need another outlet for cheap Chinese crap," said one resident."
Very Nice Cudahy should be so proud. Remember when Japanese meant cheap back in the 50's and 60's now most of their products are top shelf especially if you like high end electronics.

I do not own Wal-Mart Stock I rarely shop there I am a Target/Kohls person but I do go there for stuff like ammunition or as I did yesterday my sports man tags.

But you know what I did not see one person at the Delafield Wal-mart being forced to work or shop there. Sorry to disappoint the Wal-Mart haters but I did not see one bayonet the whole time I was there.

Would these same people be there protesting if Target or Shopko was going to build on that sight or is it just the Wal-Mart name that makes these people foam at the mouth.

I mean if the xenophobe from Cudahy does not like shopping at Wal-Mart by all means feel free to not shop there but why should other people be denied the right to shop there.

You know all this hatred for Wal-Mart but I never see one with an empty parking lot.

I know a lot of the hatred is driven by Union thugs because Wal-Mart has refused to kneel at the Union Thug alter. But that cannot be where all the hatred is coming from not that many people are actually in Unions

So if you are a Wal-Mart hater like these good people in Cudahy can you actually tell me why you personally hate Wal-Mart?

WSB Chris