Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lack of Posts Explained

In a private BBA discussion I noted something very exciting going on in our lives (our - including The Empress and myself). We are in the process of building a house. The basement walls have been poured and the forms are just about all stripped and exterior insulation being applied.

However, this means instead of writing interesting blogs I am swinging a maul, running a trencher, etc. I am the general on the job and am developing all sorts of interesting blog-fodder. However, I hold them until I have 1.45 acres to mow.

I will post photos from time to time.

Anyway my participation in this forum is going to be limited and when I The Empress and I are in the new place my usual volume of writing will return.

Labels: