Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hi.

I'm Casper.

How are you?

I was hoping my first post as a "probie" here at the BBA might be a bit more, oh, I dunno, monumental, but with recent events, it seems that coming up with anything more than this just isn't in me.

Nevertheless, I didn't want to let too much time go by between having the honor of joining this illustrious gang bestowed upon me and actually doing something with it. So, I figured I'd meekly slip on in, hang out by the punch bowl for a while, and maybe stare off into space hoping nobody notices I'm wearing two different socks.

I assure you, though, meek is not normally my style.

By the way, Jib jokingly said the BBA needed an A/V guy. Well, it's about time! Everyone made fun of me for being in the A/V club in junior high (which basically meant I was one of the first people who knew how to stop the clock from flashing on a VCR), but now I may be able to put some of that stuff to use!

So, thanks for having me guys and gals. Hopefully I won't disappoint.

And if I do, hopefully I disappoint so magnificently that nobody will ever forget it.

Nice to meet you.