Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, May 08, 2006

Why the RNC and RPW should be very worried.

A lot of bloggers have commented on Jibs latest post on how sick and tired of the GOP he is. I wont rehash what Jib has to say, I will just say I agree with him and feel pretty much the same way.

Why should the RNC and RPW of be very worried? Because Jib isn't a hot head bomb thrower like yours truly. My blood boils at about 75F my inner Klingon tends to get loose more times than I like. I have always joked that Jib was a Vulcan who calmly sent email after email telling me killing them all wasn't really logical. I believe his blood boils somewhere around 400F.

Well guess what, the RNC and RPW and a lot of their politicians have managed to make the Vulcan mad. You might be able to survive people like me being mad at you and turning our backs on you.

The real question is can you survive people like Jib turning their backs on you?? Do you in the GOP really care since while a calm one Jib is a Southeastern Wisconsin Stormtrooper none the less. We know what the RPW and the outstate Republicans think of us. So maybe they will be happy if we walk away from them. But guess what it doesn't mean we wont fight them . It wont be that hard to add the Party of Dem-lite to the list we of people we are fighting.

Moral of the story the GOP should be worried your starting to upset people a lot closer to the center and if you keep this up you are doomed.

Regards,
Chris
CP@SH2