Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, February 09, 2006

This thing of ours gains another position

Congratulation to Jessica McBride being made a Underboss and getting her own "Neighborhood" to run At WTMJ AM620 so much for Belles dream of her own radio show ;)

I heard the news today on Don Charlies show.(speaking of Don Charlie now that your a Capo Jessica could you put in a word for me and get my slot on his blog roll back actually speaking on not being on somebodys blog roll.lol)

My first thought was I feel sorry for the poor "associate" who will be working as her call screener. In that timeslot and the way the left dislikes Jessica he or she is going to be up to her armpits in Moonbats lol.


Do once again Congratulations from a member of the BBA crew ;)

Regards,
Chris

CP@SH2