Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Re: Marcus' Cartoon Riots

Tee Bee,

Given the blind eye of the American media on this one, I'm afraid editors like those at the Chicago Trib would shrug at the omission of any mention of the inflamatory [sic] mocked-up caricatures, and say, "fake but accurate."


ROFLMAO! I can not recall where I saw it (LGF or perhaps The Jawa Report) but I was just reading an interview with the Danish Iman who stirred up this Cartoon Conflagration. When questioned about the three extra cartoons the response was essentially "fake but accurate".

In addition an Egyptian newspaper of note published the photos back in October, no fuss no muss.

Sigh. I commented at the Belmont Club that the irony that the Western left would get fired up over cartoons when beheading and kidnapping didn't. I appear to have been mistaken as someone else figured I would be in that observation.