Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ed Garvey is off the reservation

I know, I harped on this last week. Sue me. I enjoy it.

Ed Garvey, the Uber-Lefty's Uber-Lefty, just can't stand Democrats these days:

Common sense MIA: Whatever your view of the budget, you may feel the urge to up-chuck over this item reported in JS: The majority rushed to finish the budget in time for a "fundraiser for Democratic Senators" scheduled for 9:30 this morning. Whoa Nelly!

And Herb Kohl can rest easy because his fellow Dems voted to spend $5 million on the Bradley Center. Buckle your seat belts--next they will agree to fund a new arena in Milwaukee--home of the hapless Bucks.
Dems better watch themselves, or Garvey’ll be supporting some other party come election time.

Snort! Ha! I can’t believe I wrote that with a straight face!