Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Friday, April 18, 2008

Teaching Fred a Lesson

In a blatant, sad, yet brilliant play for higher traffic, Fred Dooley has tagged me with the memoir meme that’s been going around.

But he didn’t just tag me once: he tagged me five times.

And why? Because that means I have to link back to him five times. And as he well knows, this is where the traffic starts.

One might think I’d laugh it off, do it once, and be done with it. One might think I’d be annoyed. One might think I’d shy away – not from the trouble of thinking of what to write, but from tagging five others five times.

Twenty-five total taggings, which could well put me in the top ten most hated people in the Blogosphere’o’Cheese.

One would be wrong. On all counts. I shy away…not.

So here we go.

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
Oh, I want.

  • What the…where is your mother?


  • Pickin’ ‘em up, puttin’ ‘em down.


  • Much to learn, you still have.


  • Then we're awake, but very puzzled.


  • Sorry, autographs are five bucks each.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post, if possible, so we can track it as travels across the blogosphere.
Done!

4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
Here’s where I become the most hated man in the Blogosphere’o’Cheese: I’ve gotta tag five people, five times.

I guess I could just do what Fred did and hit the same five people five times each. Or…I could hit one person twenty-five times.

Say, does Mrs. RDW blog?

If so, I reserve the right to amend this in the future. Until then:

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
They’re in the mail.

"It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others." - Anonymous
I certainly hope you've all learned yours.