Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rep. Jason Fields, not taking responsibility for his actions after all

On March 19th, we learned that State Rep. Jason Fields was arrested for drunk driving. His response gained him praise from a lot of people, including me. He said:
“There is no excuse for driving impaired, I am thankful that no one was hurt. I accept full responsibility for my actions and I ask my constituents for forgiveness for my error.”


Then on March 29th, Fields appeared at a March 29th march in support of a drunk driver that attempted to run over a police officer, Koua Moua. He supported the crowds chants for the officers job, and told the crowd, in video that I captured, "I have your backs." Moua has retained the... Colorful attorney Allen Eisenberg in an attempt to sue the city for million$.

Tonight, Bruce did some digging and discovered that Jason "I accept full responsibility" Fields has not only gone back on his word to accept responsibility by pleading Not Guilty... and guess who his attorney is?

Bruce has the details, including CCAP documents that Mr. Fields probably doesn't want you to see.

State Rep. Jason Fields apparently not so “contrite” after all