Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Lesser of Two Evils

Since I believe the GOP is going to get its ass kicked in the presidential election I was looking at who might actually replace W when his second term ends(I had to throw that in to remind our friends with BDS he has been in power almost8 years)

This is a tough one I will give you a local example of the paradox we face.

I crossed over in the Democratic primary and voted for Diamond Jim Doyle because I figured there was no way he could be as bad as Kathleen Falk. So I figured if we could stop Falk in the primary the whole state won. While I was partially right, little did I understand how much of a scum bag Jim Doyle is. I do not think any of us for saw how much he would try to get away with and how the people of Wisconsin would let him get away with it.

But I Digress.


But we have the same problem with Clinton vs. Obama.

While I think it would be a great thing to have someone who is not a Bush or a Clinton as president for a change. I worry, will Obama surprise us like Jim Doyle did and turn out to be an bigger scum bag than a lot of us on the right may think he is.

So that is what worries me, I would love to see Obama knock the Clinton machine for a loop just because I despise and hate the Clinton's and almost everything they stand for.

But if Obama wins the Democratic nomination the man has a very good chance of becoming the next President of the United States. I am not sure that is such a good thing either.

Now all of this is just me cloud talking personally, since I will not be voting for anyone this election.

But I would be curious what other people who are not moonbats feel about this. If you had to choose between Hillary or Obama who would you pick and why?

Would you take the Devil you know route? Or figure like I did with Falk that anything had to be better than her.

And for the record the fact that Hillary and Falk are women has nothing to do with the equation in my mind.

And please for this evolution, please save your breath telling me why I should vote GOP so neither one of them wins. That is not what I am asking

So which is the lesser of two evils to you?

Chris