Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Body found under Aurora bridge | Beacon News

"Aurora police were investigating the report of gunshot victim found dead under the High Street Bridge in Aurora Tuesday night. A man’s body was discovered about 6:30 p.m. near the bridge over the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad tracks on the city’s near East Side."

Even though I've lived in Wisconsin for almost 4 years now, I still subscribe to the Aurora 'Be Confused' Beacon News rss feed so that I can receive these little reminders of why I'm so glad I pulled my family out of there and moved to Algoma, WI...

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."