Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, April 30, 2007

The BBA Shooting Day is Set

It will be Saturday May 19th at McMiller's Sports Center We will meet at Micks at 10am and shoot until 2:30pm I have an event that day at 4pm so I will have to leave but you can stay and shoot if other people are still there with their guns.

The Range is right down the road from Old World Wisconsin. Do not use Mapquest it gives you the wrong directions I will post directions closer to shoot or call the numbers on their website and they can give you directions.

We will be shooting most of the guns on the 25 yard range so if you are a novice do not worry you will hit the target.

I will be bringing a number of guns for people to shoot.

Here is the current list of toys you can come and play with ;)

A 30-06 rifle with scope
A .22 rifle scope scope
A .17HMR rifle with scope
A Semi Auto AK style Assault Rifle
A .44 Mag pistol

I am hoping some others will be coming and bringing other guns so you can try them out.

Once again this is a great chance to try out shooting in a safe controlled environment. I pride myself on being a pretty good teacher when it comes to shooting so no yelling or screaming trust me. Remember my 6 year old has been shooting for over a year so if I can teach him I can teach you ;)

I will supply rounds for all my guns so all you have to pay for is your range fee. Which is $14 for a all day pass.

I will also bring a 12 gauge and if we have time we will try shooting some clay pigeons.

So lets go shooting everyone is invited as long as they are not jerks.

if you have any questions email me at gbfan001@gmail.com

See you on May 19th
Chris SH2