Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wisconsin Blog Summit 2007--Are you going?

The WisPolitics.com Blog Summit 2007 is coming up on April 28, and I'll be honest, I'm not sure how excited I am about attending. Originally, I had a built in excuse-I was going to be on an international flight at that time and I wasn't overly disappointed about it. Plans change, though, and now I have the 28th open. So I'd like to ask a favor of everyone, be you a BBA member, a Wisconsin blogger across the poltical spectrum, a Wisconsin blog reader, or a member of the Wisconsin media: In the comments to this post, let me know if you plan on going to the summit or not, and why. I'll tell you my tentative plans right here. I think I'll probably go, but I'll be going for the opportunity to mingle. I don't think I expect much out of the summit itself.