Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Re: Re: Revolt...

So Chris...

I'll put you down as another vote for term limits then huh?

I understand what you mean out in your neck of the woods. I witnessed it a lot during my college days in Eau Claire. Sadly, both sides play the primary game, and with Wisconsin's system of an Open Primary, the other side will always load up in the crossover vote on the one they think "best can be beaten."

[Another fine gift you can blame on the Progressive Era.]

My thinking on this fall was that since the Dems also are going to have a statewide primary (The AG's race between Peg and Falk.), an organized effort on the right could be more achievable.

2008 will be nearly impossilbe to repeat it. The only statewide race that year will be for the White House.

I never said one side's better than the other. The key is to win the battles you can, when you can. That's all I'm saying.