Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Owen's a putz, and Sean's out of his mind

Okay, if that didn't get everyone's attention, I don't know what will. I don't really believe the headline to this post, but I thought I'd stir the pot a little. Wiggy gives us a lot of credit for running a good group blog here, and I agree with him, although he gives me more credit than I deserve. All of the bloggers here at the BBA are pretty good about working together, even when in disagreement, which makes moderating a breeze-most of the time. If there is one thing that we could all stand to work on, though, it would be to be regularly active here. I know I've had my lulls, but the one thing about this group blog is it should act like a hub to the rest of Wisconsin's conservative blogosphere, and when several of us are in our lulls, it gets way too slow around these parts for it to succesfully be one. So chop chop, everyone. It shouldn't take a scolding from Charlie Sykes to get us going-myself included.