Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nuts he says

Kevin did I say anywhere in that post that I wasn't voting in Nov? What I stated that almost everything said at the RPW convention will be a waste of time because they will not follow through on any of the promises made.

How am I supposed to revolt in September? I have two of the rock solid conservative as my reps Joel Kleefisch in the state assembly and congressman Sensenbrenner in the house. See that is my problem its not my reps who are selling me out its other peoples reps. I have a problem with my State Senator Fitzgerald and I do not intend to vote for him in the primary if there is one or in November general election.

I am a big propnate of "vote the person not the party", I no longer belong to or give money to the GOP at any level. The RPW sees people like me as one thing and one thing only, check writers all they want is our money but they don't share the same beliefs. They think they have us trapped because they know we will not vote for the Rats. They feel free to mock us and belittle our political beliefs(not that a lot of the people in Madison would know what a political belief was if it bit them in the ass) but expect us to work to help keep them in power. Why so I can continue to have to fight the state GOP when they are in Session?

At this moment I intend to vote Mark Green for Governor because I believe on most issues he is a good Conservative. But will I work for or support the RPW a party that has given me Dale Schultz as one of its leaders "Hell No"

I am done being suckered by the if you don't vote for us the Rats will get back in power. I am done voting against people I am only going to vote for people I believe deserve my support not because they have an R next to their name.

So enjoy your time this weekend in the beautiful Fox Valley listen to them tell you all the stuff that is never going to happen. Let them tell you if you believe in lower taxes and spending your a mindnumbed "Stormtrooper" who is too dumb to think for himself. I intend to go to San Francisco and sip really good coffee at Ghiradellis look at the Bay and not give a second thought to the RPW and their convention.

Now which one of us is being Nuts? ;)

Chris of SH2