Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, March 27, 2006

A web war survey

The Baraboo News Republic has a web survey up, asking people's opinion on Baraboo's upcoming anti-war referendum.

Here are the questions:
  • Yes - the administration has to hear from people against the war.
  • No - I don't approve of the war but this referendum will bring down troop morale.
  • No - we need to stay in Iraq as long as it takes to get the job done.
Please note: I am not soliciting people to go over there and stack the vote. Won't try to talk you out of it, but I'm not asking you to, either.

I just think it's interesting, the way they set those three choices. If I have a quibble, it's that they didn't include a second "yes" choice: maybe something along the lines of "the war was wrong in the first place" or "Bush misled us into war" or "war is not the answer."

Oh, and as of now: the "yes" option has 46%; the first "no" has 18%; and the second "no" has 36%.