Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Cork It Kane!

Someone please (verbally) bitchslap (sorry about the language, I'm ticked) a racist columnist cum weblogger who is lucky to post once a day and has the gall to write:
Don't they realize blogging is a contact sport?

STOP whining. I think these folks need to start posting feedback to their blogs and maybe do a web chat now and then where they answer questions. The way they do it now is similar to right-wing radio talk shows that screen callers to prevent any dissenting voice from being heard.

Some of these wimps who are so freaked out by real criticism seem to think their side doesn't also engage in rough-and-tumble rhetoric.

My advice? Get some backbone or get out of the blogosphere.

The coward has no comments on his pathethic excuse for a weblog, and he's never had the guts to e-mail me or leave a comment on my weblog.

When I want someone to tell me to "Get some backbone or get out of the blogosphere," I want him to actually have done it more than six months.

[via Jessica McBride]