Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Idiom!


Hehehe, Outagamie County for Mark Green just opened its digital doors for business. Check it out!

During the '04 campaign I (a buddy pitched in) put together www.oc4w.org (don't try it, the website is now defunct and I let my ownership of the domain lapse) the official Outagamie County for George W. Bush homepage. I had two little MySQL + PHP applications one an events publication application system (had to do direct inserts to the MySQL database rather then a proper form) and a little application that traced campaign sign vandalism and theft. You would come to the page and you got a little report on how many W signs were reported to the campaign as stolen or vandalized.

Well the Green campaign in Outagamie County follows the naming idiom I set up! Or perhaps, this is some sort of parallel political campaign development kinda like what is demonstrated on about 3 or 4 Star Trek episodes?

Anyway check it out!