Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Friday, March 17, 2006

A Senator Schultz must go Update.

Good news and Bad news I was able to talk to some people in the know about when/if Senator(I trust Diamond Jim)Schultz will be voted out as Senate Majority leader. My source says there is a movement for that but don't look for any changes until November. After the election is when this fight will be fought.

I understand why they don't want to start a Civil War now, I don't like it but I understand and I can wait till November. You see Senator Schultz ask County Ex Vrakas, I can hold a Grudge for a hell of a long time.

When you steam roll over the wishes of your parties caucus like Senator Schultz did on the Ethanol mandate(because he was dumb enough to believe Diamond Jim) you no longer deserve to be Majority leader. Senator Schultz should step down for the good of the party and make removing him unnecessary. I would believe the results of the Ethanol Mandate is a strong example of what Parliamentary governments call a "Vote of No Confidence".

Step down Mr. Schultz you are unfit to lead our caucus.

Regards,
Chris

CP@SH2
I am looking forward to seeing everyone who is coming to the summit Saturday.