Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hilarious

Okay, someone's going to have to take me to a doctor, because I think I just lodged some of my lunch in my trachea laughing at this post from Dennis York.

Best lines:
Additionally, the fact that he named five Eastern European countries officially makes Vanilla Ice more knowledgeable about international politics than Russ Feingold.

[...]

Where do you start with this? What level of hell does your soul inhabit if you show your breasts at a Vanilla Ice concert?

And let me get this straight - you're a little kid, you're homeschooled, and your Dad is Vanilla Ice. Does Guinness keep a record for "child with least friends," or "most socially inadequate teenager?" His son is going to be the Tiger Woods of datelessness.

Is Vanilla a big Tom Reynolds fan? During the budget, did Reynolds cave in to the powerful Washed Up Rapper lobby when he proposed the home school tax credit? Are Kid 'n Play going to start lobbying for more SAGE money?

[...]

I actually went to his website, vanillaice.com, to listen to sound clips. I can now honestly say that after listening to two clips, I think I am sterile.

Go read the whole thing. Now.