Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, October 03, 2005

Racine Unified, we don't need no stinking books.

I am afraid I have to pull a Judy Miller and keep my source on this confidential. However, many RUSD students are still waiting on new curricula to reach their classrooms. This is nothing new for RUSD, they tend to place orders late, and not count on the mess in organization and distribution to the schools. Yes it is October 3rd and we still do not have all of the books where they belong.

Now President Bush was supposed to save New Orleans in a day, but Racine Unified can not manage to get books into their classrooms.

Yep, they deserve more of my money.

Get a clue Racine Unified, try and do things right for a change, get the books in the classroom. There is no excuse for the correct book not to be in the correct room by the 6th week of school. The next time I hear about excellence at RUSD I may drive my car into a telephone pole from the laughter.

And for this we gave Dr. Hicks a raise.

A song keeps going through my head... "I gotta get out of this place, if it's the last thing I ever do."