Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Re: Interview on WPR

Correction: I'm very much looking forward to the interview on TUESDAY MORNING. That's TUESDAY MORNING from 7 to 8 for those of you with a reading deficiency such as myself.

Owen, I'll be playing ball while you are on, but I'm going to show my geek side to my teammates by having a radio in the dugout. If you get a call like this, it'll be me:

"Hi Owen (background noise: Let's go Jib! Ping) I was wondering if you would tell all of us (panting) what goes into being a successful blogger (Background noise: You're out!) excuse me a second. (Background noise: What the hell do you mean I'm out?!) Sorry about that. Anyway, what goes into being a successful blogger such as yourself?"

Anyway, have fun on air Tuesday night, and good luck!