Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

State GOP Convention

This Friday marks two weeks to the day of the start of the 2005 State Republican Convention to be held at the beautiful new Blue Harbor Resort and Convention Center.

The Convention runs from May 6-7, its
keynote speaker will be former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer. The theme is praising the grass roots for the successes of the 2004 campaign.

I never got a clear contention on who was going or not to it. I have been given press credentials for the event as a blogger.

Could I get a clear count on this? Lord Ben (who has since re-left his blog) and I still plan on holding the brat fry (since been moved to Lord Ben's) and we need numbers.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments or emailing me at kevinbinversie@hotmail.com.