Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I feel like Rip Van Winkle

I step away from the blog-thing for a little while... well, OK, a long while... and I come back to find that people are planning a party, starting a Corner, making this into a sports blog (sort of, for a few days there), and today it seems to be a Pope-blog!

Wow. I hardly recognize this place! That's what I get for not paying attention.

But I like all the changes here, and I'm happy to say I'm back to blog another day (though I'm sure a lot of you never noticed I was missing).

I'll be writing about the gubernatorial campaign (probably because I just like to say "gubernatorial"), the new Pope (the wailing and gnashing of teeth you hear is from the liberal wing of the Church, which just cannot believe we have another so-called conservative Pope), and more.

And hey, Jib, thanks for letting me keep my posting privileges in spite of my extended hiatus!