Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, March 15, 2008

And I missed it!

Wisconsin 65, Michigan State 63. Yay, Bucky!

Great come-from-behind win. And all the more impressive, given that I wasn't able to watch. It decreases their chances of winning when I'm not able to watch, or at least listen. Seriously. That's scientifically proven.

But I was at a meeting at church all afternoon. We snuck into the kitchen during breaks to check the score, but the last we knew, the Badgers were down 10 with about 12 minutes left and Hughes had just hurt an ankle. Again.

Then, meeting over, my friend Mike comes running out pumping his fists in the air.

I just saw on ESPN that about ten teams are vying for the last #1 seed and the four #2 seeds. Wisconsin was on the list.

Bring on Illinois!