Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm watching the game on the internet!

On NFL.com: click this link and then click where it says "nfl.com/live."

I have no idea why this is working: looks like something you should have to pay for. But it's working.

UPDATE - they showed the first drive, but then showed an interview with T.O. instead of the ensuing kickoff. I think they're like drug dealers or something.

UPDATE - they've got talking heads following the game, showing replays. Harris had that ball.

UPDATE - Sometimes they're showing replays, sometimes they're talking heads, sometimes they're showing other stuff (they had a segment on 1970s-era teams), and sometimes they're showing the game. I'd rather just be watching the game (I've got the radio on), but this is kinda neat.